PhD in International Relations, Department of International and European Studies, University of Macedonia, Thessaloniki, Greece (2016).
Dissertation: “Israeli Foreign Policy and Cyprus, 1946-1960”
M.A. in Political, Economic and International Relations in the Mediterranean”, Department of Mediterranean Studies, University of the Aegean (2007).
B.A. in Law, Department of Law, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens (1996).
Instructor of Modern Hebrew at the Department of Mediterranean Studies, University of the Aegean, since the academic year 2014-2015.
Completed his studies in Modern Hebrew at the Rothberg School for Overseas Students, Hebrew University of Jerusalem (2003).
Member of the Rhodes Bar Association since 1998.
Practices law at his private practice in Rhodes, Greece.
Doctoral Researcher at the Israel State Archives and the Israel Defense Forces Archives (2012-2014) Intern at the Moshe Dayan Center for Middle Eastern and African Studies, Tel Aviv University (2013). Research Assistant at the ERC Open Jerusalem Project, Université Paris-Est/Marne-La-Vallée (2014). Visiting Scholar at the Press and Information Office of the Republic of Cyprus, Nicosia, Cyprus (2016). Associate Researcher at the Cyprus Centre for European and International Affairs, University of Nicosia, Cyprus (2014- ). Continuing Workshop of University Teaching of Hebrew Language, the Hebrew University of Jerusalem (2016).
- “The Democratization of the Arab States as a Priority of the U.S. Foreign Policy in the Middle East. The cases of Tunisia and Jordan”, Prof. Elias Krispis and Dr. Anastasia Samaras-Krispis Foundation for International Legal Studies, Ant. N. Sakkoulas Law Publications, Athens, June 2008 (in Greek)
- (under publication) “Israel and the Cyprus Question, 1946-1960” (Greek, English)
Selected Academic Articles
- “An overview of the Israeli foreign policy regarding the Cyprus Question, 1946-1960” (in Greek). Policy Paper 2/2016 Cyprus Center for European and International Affairs, University of Nicosia, 21.10.2016
- “The Iran-West rapprochement, Israeli and Saudi preoccupations, and the constitutional dimension of Iran’s regional foreign policy” (in Greek) Eastern Mediterranean Policy Note EMPN No.2 , Cyprus Center for European and International Affairs, University of Nicosia, 19.01.2016
- “The Arab Vote in Israel: From the ‘satellite-political parties’ of the 50s’ to the United Arab List in 2015”, (in Greek) Policy Paper 5/2015, Cyprus Center for European and International Affairs, University of Nicosia 08.05.2015
- “Is an ‘Energy Tetrahedron’ feasible in the South East Mediterranean?”, In Depth Vol.11 Issue 6, Cyprus Center for European and International Affairs, University of Nicosia 01.12.2014
- “The ISIL Threat and the New Middle Eastern Consensus”, In Depth Vol.11 Issue 5, Cyprus Center for European and International Affairs, University of Nicosia 16.10.2014
- “Israel: Governance Changes in a polarized political environment” (in Greek) Policy Paper No.8, Centre for Mediterranean, Middle East and Islamic Studies (CEMMIS), University of Peloponnese, 27.3.2014
- “The Jewish Community in a multicultural Turkey: Background and Prospects”, Middle East Mediterranean, No.9, ELIAMEP, Athens, Greece 21.11.2013
- “Israel Turkey Cyprus: Realities and Dilemmas”, Tel Aviv Notes , Vol.7 No.7, April 2013, The Moshe Dayan Center for Middle Eastern and African Studies, Tel Aviv University
Selected op-eds (in Greek)
- “Cyprus-Israel-Jordan; Delicate balances in the Middle East”, Foreign Affairs-Hellenic edition, 30.09.2016
- “Will it be possible for Greece to prevent a Turkish-Israeli rapprochement??”, Huffington Post Greece, 22.02.2016
- “The Nicosia Declaration and its importance for Greece, Cyprus and Israel”, Huffington Post Greece, 29.01.2016
- “The End of Iran’s Isolation; An important regional player’s role swift”, Foreign Affairs-Hellenic edition, 24.08.2015
- “Between Gaza and Famagusta”, Foreign Affairs-Hellenic edition, 08.08.2014